Celina Mancurti LLC
Kids Face Mask- Pink Linen
Help your kids practice social responsibility with these high-quality, form fitting masks. These washable-reusable face masks are designed to fit comfortably!
Made with 2 layers of linen fabric + 1 layer of interfacing. The top of the mask contains a metal strip that can be formed to your nose. This leaves the elastic band a little long so you can adjust to your size.
Fit kids 5-12 years old.
*These masks are not a substitute for N95 or surgical-grade masks and they are not FDA approved.
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase.
Orders for apples and non-perishables will be shipped UPS ground which will arrive within 1-5 business days depending upon your location in relation to our farm.
When can I expect my order to arrive? (Apples and non-perishables)
What if my order is something that needs to stay cold like cherries or blueberries?
Here at Chelan Beauty, the well being of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Although we are located in Washington where shelter in place order has been issued, the farm is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing food in a safe manner to our customers.
In addition to the guidelines set by Safe Quality Food Produce Safety Standard, our very robust food safety certification, we have taken the following actions based on guidance from public health experts:
- Our staff is practicing social distancing in our offices, production facilities, field and home lives.
- We have added the requirement of wearing face masks to all staff members who work indoors or at our production facility.
- Reinforced our existing training on effective handwashing and using personal protective equipment.
- Added sanitation stations at key points in our production facilities.
- Implemented heightened sanitation practices throughout all of our facilities.
While we recognize the importance of taking these precautions, multiple sources including the CDC and the WHO currently indicate the risk of transmission from food or surfaces is low.
We will continue monitoring CDC updates, news reports, and info from our County Health Department. As things develop, we will reevaluate and keep you updated about any changes to our policies and procedures.
Our very best to you all,
The Chelan Beauty Team