Chelan Loyalty Club
Join the club or gift to a loved one, friend or colleague. Expect a big “thank you” from those who receive our local, organic, award-winning fruit for months!
From June- September, our ship dates are dictated by our harvest schedule so that we can pick, pack, and ship your box all in the same day for a vibrant flavor we promise you haven't experienced before! We will send you information about our harvest dates in advance so you can plan for you fresh fruit shipment.
Note: Honeycrisp harvested from October- November are also picked, packed, and shipped on the same day. That's 6 full months of fresh-off-the-limb fruit! Bill Clark's organic fruit is a hot seller at all your favorite PNW Co-Ops, imagine how good it would be fresh! Click here to learn more about Chelan Beauty's award-winning farmer, aka "the king of honeycrisp."
- JAN: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- FEB: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- MAR: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- APR: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- MAY: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- JUN: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- JUL: Organic Skeena Cherries & Organic Blueberries
- AUG: Organic Blueberries
- SEP: Organic SweeTango Apples®️
- OCT: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- NOV: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
- DEC: Organic Honeycrisp Apples
Shipping information: All shipping rates are matched - we pay what you pay with UPS.
September-June shipments will be based on your shipping selection at checkout. July-August shipments will be charged for 1-day shipping to out of state subscribers to ensure fresh delivery of cherries and blueberries. If you do not want to pay for 1-day shipping you are welcome to pause your subscription for those months. 1-day shipping is approximately $60 depending on your location.
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase.
Orders for apples and non-perishables will be shipped UPS ground which will arrive within 1-5 business days depending upon your location in relation to our farm.
When can I expect my order to arrive? (Apples and non-perishables)
What if my order is something that needs to stay cold like cherries or blueberries?
Here at Chelan Beauty, the well being of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Although we are located in Washington where shelter in place order has been issued, the farm is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing food in a safe manner to our customers.
In addition to the guidelines set by Safe Quality Food Produce Safety Standard, our very robust food safety certification, we have taken the following actions based on guidance from public health experts:
- Our staff is practicing social distancing in our offices, production facilities, field and home lives.
- We have added the requirement of wearing face masks to all staff members who work indoors or at our production facility.
- Reinforced our existing training on effective handwashing and using personal protective equipment.
- Added sanitation stations at key points in our production facilities.
- Implemented heightened sanitation practices throughout all of our facilities.
While we recognize the importance of taking these precautions, multiple sources including the CDC and the WHO currently indicate the risk of transmission from food or surfaces is low.
We will continue monitoring CDC updates, news reports, and info from our County Health Department. As things develop, we will reevaluate and keep you updated about any changes to our policies and procedures.
Our very best to you all,
The Chelan Beauty Team
They taste wonderfully, they store beautifully, and they are amazing fresh, baked, or fried. While I could wish the packaging were not plastic, I appreciate that my apples are not bruised when they arrive so they store better.
The blueberries I received last month were amazing! Can’t wait for my first box of apples this month!
I subscribed to the Harvest-of-the-Month Club as a gift for my grandma so she can have fresh organic fruit delivered to her door each month and doesn't have to leave the house. I love this option as a way to help take care of her and she loves the fruit!